Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blog Challenge, Part II

So Valerie and Pestica, you should be proud, I haven't completely forgotten about the challenge. :D  (Hush you, Jess)

Short Term Goals for This Month::
Goal 1. Planning a fantastic Birthday celebration for the hubby, who turns 42 this month! I need to make up for the craptasic birthday he had last year. 
Goal 2. I need a job... still.  ~Job, you shall be mine this month!!!~
Goal 3.  Organize the kids closet, I would like to see the boy's clothes and such not in plastic storage totes.. maybe a new dresser?
Goal 4. Wear yoga pants only for actual exercise.. I've become rather dependant on these sort of pants.. ugh!


4 comments:

  1. I dunno man..I think Yoga Pants are acceptable. They make ones ass look fantabulous. Sometimes, even asses that aren't fantabulous, look fantabulous in Yoga Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised you didnt throw in a kill shot for her spelling your name wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to...but I figured you would jump her shit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a feeling I spelled wrong.. but was in a spectacularly lazy mood and couldn't be bothered to double check.. hehe!! :D

    ReplyDelete