Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Dreaming a Pretty Home

I've always loved anything to do with houses. I've dreamed of owning my own home since I was a little girl. A house I can design and decorate any way I want. 

It's no surprise to my friends and family that when I went to college, I chose to go into interior design. I loved it, too... I felt like I was meant to become a designer. It's just too bad that the timing wasn't right. I graduated at the peek of the housing market collapse, and couldn't find a job in my "field" to save my life. It hasn't stopped me from dreaming up spaces I'd love in my home, though. I've gotta put my creativity to use somehow. 

I love creating mood boards on polyvore or in Photoshop. I gather tons of inspiration on Pinterest, too.


I think polyvore is a great site for pulling items from all kinds of stores for my room designs. They have a vast selection already loaded on the site, but if you want something you can't find in their lists, you can access the site through the app and upload it yourself. Or clip the item from a website into polyvore if you are on a computer. I personally love using the app. ;)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment