Saturday, September 26, 2015

A - Z, Part 2

A- Age: 36

B- Biggest Fear: Spiders

C- Current Time: 2:59pm

D- Drink you last had: tea with honey

E- Easiest Person To Talk to: My husband

F- Favorite Song: Sia, Elastic Heart is a current favorite

G- Grossest Memory: Right after having my first child, I needed to change his diaper while out running errands. So while in my car, I placed him on my lap and got to business... And of course he had to poop right then, all over my fancy white pants. 

H- Hometown: Spokane, but I was born in a small town on the Oregon coast 

I- In love with: My Mister

J- Jealous Of: Those who are debt free, I'll be there soon...

K- Killed Someone? Nope

L- Longest Relationship: 10 years and counting

M- Middle Name: Marie

N- Number of Siblings: Four

O- One Wish: Happiness in this life 

P- Person who you last called: Toni

Q- Question you're always asked: "Can I have money to buy two bagels?" -my kids

R- Reason to smile: A beautiful day

S- Song last sang: Macklemore's Downtown, love that the music video was filmed here in Spokane!

T- Time you woke up: 6:30 am, I slept in since it's my day off.

U- Underwear Color: Uh....

V- Vacation Destination: The Oregon coast

W- Worst Habit: Biting my cuticles 

X- Xrays you've had: Teeth and my right arm when I broke my radial head in my elbow

Y- Your favorite food: Nectarines

Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini




No comments:

Post a Comment