Monday, September 21, 2015

Gypsy Hideout

I dream of my own gypsy wagon, in a corner of my backyard. A retreat from the real world, where my husband and I could escape anytime we want. 


A few years back, my husband and I went on a camping trip, where we spotted several gypsy caravan wagons nestled into the trees. We were both smitten with them, but my husband more so since he is from Europe and has a gypsy family heritage. #gypsysoul


Then, last summer while we were vacationing in Oregon, he had to pose next to the gypsy flag at a cute little shop in Bandon. He's drawn to anything related to gypsy heritage! 


I would absolutely love to build a gypsy wagon for us some day. There is so much inspiration in the world, both old authentic caravans and new designs inspired from the past. 


Gypsy Hideout

No comments:

Post a Comment